Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Week 38


How far along? 38 weeks
Size of baby? Pumpkin (19.5 inches long, weighs 6.8 pounds)
Maternity clothes? Yes

Sleep? Pretty good this week. The Marines are here on post this month practicing artillery and it wakes us up in the middle of the night all the time. It's so loud and shakes the entire house. It'll make you jump right out of bed!
Movement? Yes! We got to see either a foot or a knee this week. It was trying it's hardest to bust through my skin haha!
Food cravings? No
Anything making you queasy or sick? No

Symptoms? Pressure and a general feeling of heaviness. I can tell she dropped this week. And I had some braxton hicks that woke me up out of my sleep. I thought they were the real thing for a second there! 
Gender? Girl, Girl, Girl!
Looking forward to? I can not wait to meet our little girl!! We are both so excited for her to be here!
Best moment this week? Taking maternity photos! My amazing friend Kim took photos for us! She was so flexible and up for anything and it made the experience so enjoyable. We got a sneak peek and they are absolutely gorgeous! I am in love with every single one!!! It was so much fun and I am so glad that we were able to capture such a special time in our lives. Hopefully Lainey will love looking at them when she is older :)
Fun Fact about baby? The baby's organs are mature and ready for life outside the womb. The vernix caseosa and lanugo are shedding. Her head is about the same circumference as her abdomen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...