Size of baby? Honeydew Melon (18 inches long, weighs 5.25 pounds)
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Sleep? Not as good anymore. Baby has learned where my ribs are and loves to punch them at night. I think she's trying to figure it all out in there and make way to the birth canal because she's constantly turning and flipping around. This results in a distorted stomach for me. It's hard to sleep when she's sticking her butt out so far that it's pushing against our mattress haha! Also, the heartburn returns every now and then so I have to remember to take something for it before bed.
Movement? Yes!
Food cravings? No, but pizza is still something I could eat everyday. Jimbo thinks I'm crazy :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Symptoms? Just feeling huge and sore!
Gender? Girl
Looking forward to? Our shower this weekend!!
Best moment this week? Jimbo and I had the best weekend together! We checked out a couple of festivals in the area and we had a great time!
Fun Fact about baby? She will be gaining about one more pound of fat in the next 5 weeks. Her kidneys are fully developed now and her liver can process some waste products. She's pretty much finished with development and her main job from now until birth is to put on weight. We're going to have a baby soon!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment