Size of baby? Head of Romaine Lettuce (18 inches long, weighs 5.8 pounds)
Maternity clothes? Yes and beginning to wear the same few items over and over again...
Sleep? Hit or miss...Usually I lay there for awhile before I'm able to fall asleep and then sleep pretty good for a few hours. Then I wake up for a few hours until Jimbo leaves for work. Then I sleep like a starfish and get another hour or two of sleep. It's actually a pretty annoying cycle haha! I think I'm just preparing my body for having a newborn and being able to function on very little sleep :)
Movement? Yes!
Food cravings? No
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Symptoms? Not much, other than just feeling sore from carrying a ton of weight in my belly ;)
Gender? Girl
Looking forward to? Doing the final preparation type of things to get ready for our baby's arrival!
Best moment this week? We've had a big week this week! We had an amazing baby shower on Saturday with all of our friends in North Carolina, who have been like family to us. It was such a great time and everyone was so generous and sweet! I can't thank Kiley and Tori enough for all of the hard work they did for the shower!!! They are the BEST friends!! The absolute best part of this week was my 36 week OB appointment. Lainey has been laying transverse this entire pregnancy and we were starting to worry about whether or not she would flip and go into the head down position to prepare for delivery. We weren't stressing it too much, but our midwife was going to start talking about our options at the 36 week appointment if she hadn't flipped yet. I was not looking forward to having to make these decisions. We did an utrasound at the appointment to see what Lainey was up to in there and was shocked to see that she has flipped on her own and is now in the head down position!!!! We were so relieved. Now we can get this party started! ;)
Fun Fact about baby? Baby is gaining about an ounce a day! She's shedding most of the downy hair that has been covering her body, as well as the vernix caseosa (waxy substance that protected her skin during the pregnancy).


No comments:
Post a Comment