Size of baby? Cantaloupe (18 inches long, weighs 4.75 pounds)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep? Decent
Movement? Yes, she does most of her flips and kicks at night.
Food cravings? Nothing specific
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Symptoms? I did some exercises this week (squats, leg lifts, fire hydrants) followed by a quick mile long walk, but I think it was too much at once because I was sore! I wish I could say it was my glutes or legs that were sore, but it was just my lower stomach from the weight of this little chunk-a-munk growing inside of me who is still laying transverse so it's extra heavy :)
Gender? Girl
Looking forward to? Our baby shower with all of our friends here at Bragg. We've been planning it for months so I can't wait for it to get here!
Best moment this week? We finished up the childbirth classes on post.
Fun Fact about baby? Baby girl can now recognize simple songs and she urinates about a pint a day.


No comments:
Post a Comment