Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Week 25
How far along? 25 weeks
Size of baby? Head of Cauliflower (13.5 inches long, weighs 1.5 pounds)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep? Once I can get comfortable, I sleep pretty good. My body is still trying to sleep in a pretzel like I used to so I wake up with pretty bad back pain some days, but I've been putting a pillow behind me and that seems to help.
Movement? Yes, all the time!
Food cravings? No
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Symptoms? Back pain, rib pain and just a general stretching feeling all around my abdomen.
Gender? Girl!
Looking forward to? The third trimester is right around the corner!
Best moment this week? Having the ability to rest and relax for a few days. I needed it to recuperate from all of the swimming and working I did last week. My muscles were sore!
Fun Fact about baby? Baby is filling out with more fat and her hair is growing in. If we could see her hair, we'd be able to tell the color and texture. She is learning about equilibrium and can begin to tell the difference between right side up and upside down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+(1).jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment