How far along? 26 weeks
Size of baby? Head of Cabbage (14 inches long, weighs 1.6 pounds)
Maternity clothes? Yes! I'm even starting to outgrow some of the clothes that I bought for this pregnancy!
Sleep? Pretty good! As long as I support my back. And if I don't get a leg cramp in the middle of the night.
Movement? Yes, I love her kicks!
Food cravings? No
Anything making you queasy or sick? No
Symptoms? Back pain, rib pain, leg cramps, and really sore muscles in my lower abdomen area at the end of the day. When I do a lot of walking, it hurts pretty bad at night.
Gender? Girl! Girl! Girl!
Looking forward to? Seeing how our baby showers turn out and finally getting some things for this baby! I can't wait because it will feel like she'll be here soon :)
Best moment this week? Getting the baby room completely cleaned out and setting up the very few items that we have for her.
Fun Fact about baby? The nerves in her ears are much more developed so she's listening to me and Jimbo talk to each other. She's practicing breathing by inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid. She is soaking up my antibodies!
![]() |
| Hello, belly button! |


No comments:
Post a Comment