Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 23



How far along? 23 weeks
Size of baby? Grapefruit (11.8 inches long, weighs 1 pound)
Maternity clothes? Mostly, I can still squeeze into pre-pregnancy shirts.

Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Sleep? Good

Movement? Yes! She's going to be a dancer or something :)  
Food cravings? No
Anything making you queasy or sick? No

Symptoms? Back pain and rib pain! The rib pain is always on the left side and it is so uncomfortable! I'm working on having better posture to see if that helps. I also got a mean Charlie Horse the other night.
Gender? Girl!
Looking forward to? Planning baby showers for this baby girl!
Best moment this week? Our trip to Florida for the Fourth of July was amazing! Our families are the best and this little babe is spoiled already. Who would've guessed ;) We also registered for the baby and although it was a lot of work, we had so much fun and I'm excited to see all of these things put to use!
Fun Fact about baby? Her face is fully formed, but just needs some fat to fill it out before birth. The baby forms nipples this week. Blood vessels are forming in her lungs to help her breath later on. She can hear us even better now and she will start to recognize voices, dogs barking, etc. so it won't be startling to her once she's here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...