Size of baby? Navel Orange (4 inches long, weighs 2.5 ounces)
Maternity clothes? I don't need any yet, but I bought some maternity shorts and capris today because I saw them and they were a good deal. It's getting really hot here so I'm looking forward to having these shorts!
Have you started to show yet? Yes, Jimbo and I notice BIG time, but I still haven't had any strangers approach me about it.
Sleep? I've had a couple of really good nights and I am so thankful! The rest was much needed! Jimbo and I switched sides of the bed (we had our favorite spots before and now we've traded) so that took some getting used to, but I think it has helped me get some sleep.
Movement? Not yet
Food cravings? Not this week
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thank goodness!
Symptoms? Still getting headaches here and there.
Looking forward to? Feeling the baby move for the first time and my next appointment (which is still about 2 weeks away :( The Army hospital is so behind in their scheduling...)
Best moment this week? Getting my energy and appetite back. It's so great to have the energy to take the dogs for a walk (which requires a LOT of energy since they pretty much walk me haha).
Fun Fact about baby? The baby can now sense light. They say if you shine a flashlight on your tummy, the baby will move away from the light. Jimbo and I don't want to test this theory because we think it's just mean haha! The baby's taste buds are forming this week.



AWE, I love this little survey about the baby blogpost! :) I will have to check back more often!
ReplyDeleteI saw it on pinterest (that led to a woman's blog). I thought it was fun and cute!
DeleteSuper cute blog format! and I love how cute you look!
ReplyDelete