Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Week 14



How far along? 14 weeks
Size of baby? Apple
Maternity clothes? No, but I did buy some new shirts and I upgraded a size so that they wouldn't be "fitted" shirts. They will be "fitted" soon, though!

Have you started to show yet? Yes! A couple of friends notice a little bump now. No strangers have said anything though.
Sleep? I am sleeping okay...I have back pain like you wouldn't believe. I have always had back pain though so it's not due to the little bump :)
Miss anything? Beer, sushi, and being able to make it to 10 pm without falling asleep.
Movement? Nothing yet
Food cravings? I woke up the other morning and immediately started thinking about Pita Pit, which is weird because I haven't been there for a couple of years. Jimbo made me the BEST chicken ceasar pita last night and it was exactly what I wanted! (The closest Pita Pit is 2 hours away haha)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Garlic, Onions and Cilantro...if it's cooked with my food, it's fine. But while it's still raw, it makes me sick. This is pretty rare though.

Symptoms? Nausea has pretty much gone away! I have crazy back pain and I have been getting headaches a lot lately. I'm drinking water so that shouldn't be the problem.
Looking forward to? Feeling the baby move for the first time!
Best moment this week? Jimbo looking at me and saying "You really are starting to show." He looked so happy and it really made it real to me. So exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...