Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Week 16


Happy 4 months, baby!

How far along? 16 weeks
Size of baby? Avocado (4.5 inches long, weighs 3.5 ounces)
Maternity clothes? Not yet!

Have you started to show yet? Yes, not much has changed since last week. I'm actually starting to feel less full and maybe even smaller than last week (if that's even possible haha).
Sleep? Much better lately!!

Movement? Not yet
Food cravings? No real cravings, but I bought salt & vinegar chips randomly at the grocery store because they looked good.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Symptoms? Headaches sometimes, but nothing terrible :)
Looking forward to? Still waiting for the "flutters" in my belly.
Best moment this week? Having a date night with Jimbo! We went for dinner, a movie and a special treat...Cold Stone! We hadn't had Cold Stone since high school and it was SO good! I've read that we should enjoy date nights (especially going to the movie theater) while we can because soon we'll have a third wheel who probably won't sit through an entire movie ;)
Fun Fact about baby? In the next few weeks, the baby will double his/her weight and add inches to his/her height. Yikes! It started growing toenails and the heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood a day.
Gender? We won't know the gender for a few more weeks, but the predictions keep rolling in! My manager says it's a boy because I'm carrying low. Haha, I can't wait to know!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...