Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Hughes Buy a Harley

That's right, we did it! Jimbo has always wanted a Harley and now is the perfect time for one. Don't worry, we're not planning our trip to Bike Week in Daytona Beach just yet. We haven't even bought any leather. We did decide to buy it to save money on gas though. Pretty sweet reason to get a Harley, huh? So grown-up and responsible...
Anyway, here are some of the pictures:


J got himself a helmet

J has already taken it out a few times. I still haven't been on it yet. I'm giving Jimbo some time to get used to it himself before I add 100 plus pounds on the back haha! I can't wait to see how it feels to be on the back of a bike though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...