Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Follow Me
Since I don't really know what I am doing with this blog, I looked up "how to sign friends up to read my blog" (haha more or less) and the blogspot people have suggested I make a post about how to follow me and my blog. So many people just read the blog and then lose the web address and don't remember how to get back to it later to read updates. So, long story short, just come to the blog and hit the button on the right side of the page that says "Follow" and then you'll be linked to this blog forever :) Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dawn sent me the link, and I am so excited to keep up with you guys! I'm a blogging dork too, so I get happy about these things. Looks like you all are doing great!
ReplyDelete