We spent our Labor Day weekend in Florida! We had so much to celebrate in such a short weekend. On our way to my parents' house, we stopped in Jacksonville to visit with Jimbo's mom. We walked the beach and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I found my first shark tooth! I can't believe that with as much time as I have spent at the beach, it took me this many years to find a shark's tooth. But I finally did! We also took some family pictures.
Then we headed to my parents' house and got to celebrate my sister's birthday!!
Then came the prep work for our baby shower!!
 |
| The boys peeling eggs haha |
 |
| And making kebabs |
 |
| Blowing up balloons |
 |
Diaper cake my mom made
 |
 |
| Cute headband holder my sister made |
 |
| You can see the cute bow holder my sister made |
 |
| My beautiful momma and me |
We had such an amazing shower! I loved seeing all of our friends and family and appreciate the love for us and for our baby girl! I'll post more pictures as I get them! I'll leave you with a few pictures of our car that was jam packed for our trip home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment