Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The beginning of a gallery wall...

Dillon and I spent yesterday working on a gallery wall. I ave planned this gallery wall for awhile, but haven't been able to start the process until now. I don't take many pictures when I go places or do things so it has been hard to find nice photos and memories to fill the frames. This is what we have so far!




While going through some things during our move, I found the original copy of my dad's speech from our wedding. It was such an amazing speech. Not a dry eye in the room :) This was such a special find for me so I wanted to frame it. To me, it is a blessing on our home to have it on display. You can see it below:




There will be more frames to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...