Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Where have I been??

The last couple of weeks have been wonderfully busy.

Found a friend in the garage...
He has since moved out
Went to a local fair...


I found Bo's relative! Look at those teeth haha
Sent a few packages to Afghanistan...


Went to an awesome concert with a great friend...


Spent Easter Weekend with my family at the beach...


Bo asked if he could move in at my parents' house...


I finally tried a Pinterest Recipe...

Crockpot Taco Chicken (delicious!)


Hung up a few things around the house...


Weird Shadows
If my schedule continues to be this busy, the deployment will be over in no time :)







2 comments:

  1. definitely laughed out loud at the the teeth pic (from the fair) and laughed even harder when I saw Bo in the chair! OMG That picture is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a character!! lol today he was sleeping in the empty pool. I'll post it on facebook because it is just too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...