Jimbo finally caught up with me in age, haha! He was training in Louisiana on his actual birthday so we celebrated when he got home. He wanted a carrot cake so I decided to make him one homemade (with actual carrots if you were wondering, haha!). It turned out great, which was a relief since I had never made a carrot cake before.
I was SO excited to give him his birthday gifts!!! I knew he would love them this year!
 |
| New coffee mug! |
 |
| His gift from Janette! It's a variety of coffee and another new mug from a company run by Veterans! |
 |
| Craftsman Tool Chest he has always wanted!!! I got him the bottom and Janette got him the top chest! |
 |
| He was so happy!! |
 |
| "JIMBO" candles |
 |
| My handsome man |
 |
| Acting goofy while blowing out the candles |
Happy Birthday Honey!!
Happy bday Jesse! Love that he's reppin for the youngster! ha!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I noticed that too! He's so crazy. Although, I still have a few shirts myself haha!!
ReplyDelete