Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Updates to the house

I've told people I would post pictures of the house as we moved in and I am finally getting around to it. It's only been 7 months or so...oops! I guess it takes a rainy day and a husband out of town for me to finally get moving when it comes to taking pictures and updating the blog :)

First up, the kitchen. This is what it looked like brand spankin new:


And this is what it looks like "lived in":








We also finished the bar room. We still want to paint the room, but we'll get there. Before:
After:








And for the final update for this post, I bring you our front landscaping. My wonderful mother-in-law and her green thumb helped bring some life to the area! I am so thankful and the flowers are holding up nicely, even with the winter temperatures. Before:


And after:



That's all I have for now! 


1 comment:

  1. add me to your post. Beautiful house & yard. Bob and I are so proud and so Happy for you.
    Love Bob & Kathy Brown...
    BTW your mom & dad & Dillion was over last Sunday for our 12th Anniversary and we were looking at our wedding album which had pic's of you 12yrs ago.. So very cute..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...